An Ofsted outstanding secondary school located in North Birmingham would like to recruit a Food Technician to join them ASAP.
This Food Technician role is available on a long-term basis approximately a term with a strong possibility of this role being extended until the end of the year for the right candidate. The hours are 8.00am-4.00pm Wednesday to Friday starting with immediate effect. To be considered for this role you must have experience working as a food technician or similar food related secondary classroom-based role in the past 2 years in a UK school.
The Food Technician will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic working environment and keeping work areas and equipment clean and tidy
- Preparing and clearing away equipment and ingredients
- Performing stock checks and ordering of equipment, materials, and ingredients
- Assisting the Food Technology Teacher and students during practical lessons
- Supporting the Food Technology Teacher in the assessment and recording of pupil achievement
The Education Network Offer:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.