Are you a Teacher who is happy working in an Alternative Provision of SEMH School. I love working with this School - Truly put the children and young adults they support first and tailor lessons to the individual needs of the students in order to encourage learning and engagement in the classroom.
You will be:-
- QTS or NQT Teacher looking to working in this specialist setting
- Perhaps seeking good work life balance, definitely less planning and marking more care and support
- Able to teach across a broad range of subjects Maths, English, Science, Humanities, PE. Art
- Used to working with small well supported groups
- Happy to go the extra mile and find therapeutic ways to engage students in learning
- An innovator, if you need an energiser or something active to diffuse a situation you do it
- Able to smile regardless
In return you will enjoy:-
- Great rates of pay
- Plenty of support
- Lots of additional training
- Scope for a permanent post
Immediate start for the right person, please call Harry Chase.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.