MW Education is a team of educational consultants assisting and supporting schools in bringing about measurable and sustainable improvements in the quality of education they offer.
Our team have a wide range of skills, talents and experience. We have expertise which includes Head Teachers, trained Ofsted Inspectors, Advisers and Consultants who have worked in Senior roles within the education sector.
We are a dedicated team building strong and long term partnerships with our schools and the wider education sector. Our team support and challenge schools to make a lasting difference and add real value to the educational experience of the whole school community.
MW Education are:
- able to establish productive and supportive relationships with schools and others
- able to develop strong, long term partnerships
- rigorous in their approach to analysis and evaluation
- experienced in school improvement support
- experienced in the application of Ofsted Inspection skills to help improve education
- able to give focussed practical advice
MW education offers a range of bespoke support and consultancy services that help schools achieve greater outcomes for its pupils that leads to real school improvement – IMPACT-
Our services offer the very best professional development for your staff and wider community.
What makes us different is that we offer:
- Staff development with a wide variety of training courses and in school support that matches the needs of each school
- Realistic costings that schools or cluster of schools can afford that add value and are cost effective
- Advice, support and challenge that will bring about effective change and as a result have impact on your staff and pupils outcomes
The School improvement consultancy packages we can offer:
- School Improvement advice; receive support and advice with agreed priorities; Ofsted preparation, development planning and data analysis, quality assurance and validation of provision
- Staff support, advice and challenge; developing or enhancing current practice working with individual or subject areas
- Regular updates and open communication channels with our team via online or telephone conversations
The areas/contexts we can support:
- Early Years and Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Special Education
- Leadership and Management
- Parental Engagement
- The wider education sphere
No matter what your requirements please do have a conversation with us.
We can and will make that difference in partnership with you.