We are working with a number of schools in Birmingham and surrounding areas who use Cover Supervisors on a regular basis. We are looking for Graduates who have experience in the classroom, delivering pre-planned lessons, and ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks Or Graduates looking for the opportunity to benefit from our Cover Supervisor Training programme which will equip you for working in the classroom. We work with a variety of schools with different Ofsted ratings, and where we always receive great feedback from our staff.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
Job Role for a Cover Supervisor:
- A University graduate.
- Experienced in working in schools.
- Willing to commute to different areas of Birmingham on a daily basis.
- Open to accepting early morning calls.
- Able to deliver lessons on all subject areas.
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career..
In Return, the Cover Supervisor will receive:
- Small class sizes.
- Access to Abundance of resources.
- Free online CPD and safeguarding training.
- Hold an enhanced DBS.
During the next few weeks we will be conducting initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply via the link below