A fantastic & leading Primary School in the Birmingham area are looking for a Year 3 Primary Teacher / Year 3 Primary NQT for a January 2020 start.
This is a full-time post, with a permanent contract on offer. This 2-Form Entry Primary School are renowned for their additional training provided to all staff throughout the School, alongside CPD opportunities. They have also produced some fantastic attainment results across all areas.
The Head Teacher has opened this Year 3 Primary Teacher / Year 3 Primary NQT opportunity to both experienced and Newly Qualified Year 3 Primary Teachers (NQTs) – Experienced Year 3 Primary Teachers will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities (TLRs) these can vary from Subject, Year Group and Phase Lead. Newly Qualified Year 3 Primary Teachers will be enrolled onto a bespoke a tailored NQT Induction that has helped shape hundreds of ‘Outstanding’ Teachers and current leaders.
Does this sound like the Year 3 Primary Teacher / Year 3 Primary NQT opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
• Year 3 Primary Teacher / Year 3 Primary NQT
• TLR opportunities – Subject, Year Group and Phase Lead
• NQTs welcome to apply – Supportive 1:1 mentor, bespoke training and more
• Must be able to inspire and motivate the younger generation
• January 2020 start – Permanent Contract – Full Time
• MPS1-UPS3 - £30,480 - £49,571 + TLR (Size depending on responsibility)
• Must have UK QTS or be in the process of obtaining
• You must be ambitious, hardworking, committed and be academically talented
• Good understanding of the Primary curriculum is required
• Must be able to work in a large team of Primary Teachers
• You must meet the Teaching standards to a ‘Good or Outstanding’ level SCHOOL DETAILS
• 3 Form Entry Primary School
• Graded ‘Outstanding’ in all elements in latest Ofsted report
• Impressive SATs results across Year 2 & 6
• Fantastic CPD opportunities
• Great Leaders throughout the School
• Modern facilities and additional support provided throughout
If you are interested in this role, please apply by selecting the link
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.