TEACHER OF ENGLISH
NQT or QTS - INDUCTION GUARANTEED WHERE NECESSARY FROM FEBRUARY HALF TERM
OUTSTANDING SCHOOL WITH EXCEPTIONAL ENGLISH DEPARTMENT
High performing English Teacher for Outstanding School in Birmingham. We are looking for an exceptional practitioner who can take learning to the next level in engaging and well thought our English Lessons. Pupils perform at a high level so you are expected to do the same.
The brilliant, unique selling point of this school are that it is an Ofsted Good School, and the Senior Leadership Team have been recognised as consistently giving brilliant support and an environment for all teaching staff to work in.
This school is seeking someone, who:
- is an NQT English Teacher, or
- QTS Qualified English Teacher
- has worked in a fairly large secondary school
- is capable of teaching Key Stage 3, and 4
- has taught very bright students who achieve a success rate of 76%+ A*-C at GCSE English
- would join their modern school with involvement from parents
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- an outstanding school setting in which to work
- support from a dynamic, and focused leadership team
- academy rates of pay from your first day
- Colleagues who completed the Teach First course, or are Oxford graduates
- small classrooms, with lots of teaching support
This is a brilliant opportunity for any English Teacher - NQT or QTS, as the Head of Department and Head of School understand the importance of supporting a teacher and morale of their staff and so support them throughout their time at school, so apply, or send your details to us.