Supply Teachers are needed for Primary Schools in the Birmingham areas of, Saltley, Small Health, Yardley and Stechford.
Would you like to work flexibly?
- Would you like to expand your experience by working in multiple schools within the local area?
- Do you like the sound of a guaranteed payment regardless of if work is available?
- We specialise in recruiting teachers to work in schools throughout the Midlands . Our Birmingham team have built an excellent reputation across the Midlands. We are looking to increase the pool of high-quality teachers that we work within the local area.
Why choose The Education Network as your supply teaching agency?
- We can offer a guaranteed payment scheme, providing financial security that supply schemes usually don't provide. This is because we put you first and pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and professional development that we offer our teachers and support staff
- We are a widely recognised, award-winning education recruitment company
- We offer an excellent ‘refer a friend’ scheme that pays you £200 for each candidate you refer to us after they have worked and been paid for their first 10 days
- We pay our teachers in line with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR) meaning you will be paid equally to a permanent employee
- We ensure that you will have your own dedicated consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
- And last but by no means least…We give you access for a wide range of CPD training through our in-house team of experienced senior leaders. For free! What are we offering?
We are currently recruiting high-quality supply teachers to work in schools in Birmingham on a day-to-day supply basis to cover planned and unplanned staff absences, often at short notice. Because we do so much business in these areas, for the right teachers we can even offer guaranteed pay contracts.
What do we look for?
- You will hold qualified teacher status (QTS) or have relevant teaching experience
- You will need to be flexible, enthusiastic and motivated to deliver lessons to a high standard
- You will need to be able to manage behaviour effectively in the classroom
- You will need to adhere to each schools' individual behaviour policies
What do you need to do?
- Do you feel you meet the criteria for this exciting opportunity?
Great, then hit the apply button and forward us your CV The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.