Teacher for Alternatived Provision Ofsted Good. You will be an NQT or QTS core Subject Teacher used to working with KS3 & KS4 pupils with ASD, EBD and challenging behaviour. On the very plus side this is a lovely School where children make great progress and enjoy support in this very stimulating setting.
So let me tell you about this great job:-
- You will be working with very small groups maximum of 6-8
- You will be well supported by dedicated TA’s
- You will be fortunate enough to work reduced hours on a Friday
- Leadership is fantastic, lovely SLT team that really get involved
- Lovely facilities and lots of scope for using your initiative
- This great opportunity is open to an NQT or QTS
- Working with children that need the most support
- You must be happy to work with children with barriers to learning and find creative and fun ways to reach them and make education accessible to them
In return you will enjoy:-
- Great rates of pay
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- Good opportunity and permanent prospects
- Lots of ongoing training and support
- Working as part of an exceptional team that want to make a difference.
For more information about this lovely job please contact Harry or any of the office at the Education Network Birmingham Office
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.