TEACHER or SCIENCE INSTRUCTOR
PRU - WITH FANTASTIC SUPPORT
This Ofsted “Good” PRU are looking for a Science Teacher or Science Instructor to support pupils across KS3 & KS4 in this excellent setting. As a Science Instructor you will be able to teach triple Science up to GCSE level to include functional skills and be able to inspire active participation in lessons. The school will consider an interim supply option and will pay to scale from day one, with a view to joining the team permanently.
As a Science Teacher or Science Instructor you must have:-
- experience of working at KS3 & KS4
- capacity to deliver Biology, Chemistry, Physics and general science across the year groups
- the ability to assess and manage behaviour in a well-managed setting
- superb communications skills and show real capacity to work with dedicated TA's and support staff
- a real passion for supporting pupils with barriers to learning
- a patient approach to teaching and learning
- real ability to create engaging lessons
- ability to differentiate lessons plans to suit individual learners
- capacity to support other subjects within the curriculum
In return you will enjoy:-
- exceptional support
- freedom to plan, create and think outside the box
- excellent opportunities for career progression
- the benefit of a great behaviour management policy
- wonderful facilities
- being part of a real success story that also offers an alternative curriculum
This is a great opportunity to join this forward thinking and progress Ofsted Outstanding PRU, call us now for more information.
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase@ theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance - 01214238000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.