The Education Network is currently recruiting for an experienced School Administrator to work in a specialist provision based in the Wakefield area.
This role is full time, Monday to Friday 08:30am – 16:30pm, with an immediate start date.
The successful candidate will have recent experience of working within the education sector and have a good understanding of special educational needs.
The duties of this role will include:
- Being the first point of contact on the reception area
- Taking and recording telephone messages and passing them on to the relevant person
- Organising students lunch orders and relaying them to the kitchen staff
- Ensuring all school visitors are signing in and out
- Updating the school database
- Recording attendance
- Arranging transport for students to and from school
- General administrative tasks such as filing, photocopying, and taking meeting minutes
- Experience with Integris or SIMS would be ideal but not essential
You will also have access to ongoing, free, CPD via EduCare – A nationally recognised education training provider:
- Safeguarding Young People
- The SEND Code of Practice
- Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People
- ADHD Awareness
- Dyslexia Awareness
- Autism Awareness
- Child Protection in Education
- First Aid Essentials
If you think that this is the right job for you please ‘apply now’ or contact the Leeds office and speak with Sarah Payne Bushnell. The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.