Residential Support Worker needed to support LAC. There is no point applying for this role unless you are seriously committed to making a difference to the children you support in a care setting. The facility is well run and focuses on ensuring that children achieve a good balance in life between education, care and learning valuable life skills.
You will be:-
In return you will enjoy
- Qualified Residential Support Worker
- Ideally with some supervisory experience
- Happy to help staff have an impact on the childs capacity to do well in education bu supporting their homework
- Used to working in a children's home
- Able to demonstrate you have had an impact on the lives of the children you support
- Happy to work on a shift pattern
- Must be prepared to go the extra mile, through no fault of their own these children have some complex needs
- Be creative, flexible and inspiring role model and support to the children and other staff
- Good rates of pay
- Long-term prospects to a permanent post
- Plenty of ongoing CPD
- Opportunity to work shifts to suit you
For more information please contact Harry or Marie at The Education Network Birmingham.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.