Are you a Qualified Mathematics Teacher looking for a new challenge? Have you considered working within an Alternative Provision setting? This is your chance! We are currently recruiting for a Mathematics Teacher to work with small groups of GCSE students at a vibrant Alternative Provision.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
This role is ideal for a QTS Mathematics Teacher with good behaviour management, a sense of humour and excellent subject knowledge. You will be required to work with a dedicated team who are focused on providing a high standard of education to children that have faced barriers to learning.
You will be:-
- Creating teaching and learning strategy for the specific needs of the children and young adults you support
- Working with very small classes with plenty of TA support so teaching really counts
- Working with leadership team to evaluate pupil progress, agree education strategies and provide support as required
- Develop solid working relationships with staff across whole of school
- Working with specialist support staff internal and external to meet individual pupil learning objectives
- Developing “out of class” curriculum for an enhanced learning experience
- Provide inspirational teaching giving pupils real purpose
- Create, implement and continual develop education strategies, policies and procedures to maximise learning for pupils of all abilities
- Make learning fun, understand that children with barriers to learning can learn effectively in an environment that provides support and nurture
- Take pride in the progress of the children you support
- Maths Teacher – QTS
- A fantastic role model for staff and pupils alike
- Organised, efficient and effective
- Show real capacity for teaching and learning objectives
- A team player with a good sense of fun
- Happy to lead pupils to try new things, embracing alternative learning techniques
- Mostly importantly you will be someone who shows real passion in supporting the learning initiatives required to support these children with barriers to learning that just need lifting
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
During the next few weeks we will be conducting initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply via the link below The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.