Teacher of English – Up to UPS 3 – “OFSETD Good” School looking for English Teacher for a permanent role for September. Will consider an NQT or QTS Teacher.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
Our School, located in south Birmingham, are looking for a teacher is ready to join their excellent English department to help further the already excellent progress the department has made. The English department isn’t the only place where the school has made great strides, They have a forward thinking approach to mental well-being of students and staff. The school have put in facilities and resources to help keep the school and calm and focused allowing for a comfortable atmosphere that is focused on education and considerably less stressful. This is a wonderful school to be involved with.
Ideally will be:-
- Experienced in teaching Secondary English
- KS3 & KS4 – KS5 would be a bonus
- NQT or QTS
- Capable of dealing with pupil all abilities
- Abe to plan, mark and deliver creative and engaging lessons
- Happy to challenge students to stretch themselves during lessons
- Used to working in an environment that promotes and aspires to achieve good exam results
- Flexible and want to use English within other core subjects, promoting cross learning
- Able to demonstrate solid credentials and References
- Confident with behaviour management and be a listener not a talker
In return you will enjoy:-
- Permanent role for September
- Pay to Scale up to UPS 3
- Happy to invest in an NQT with guaranteed Induction
- Plenty of ongoing support and CPD
- Involvement in a creative department
- Teaching in a school which helps children in more than just education
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.