Food Technology Teacher – NQT or QTS Food Technology Teacher, Teacher of Food Technology Up to UPS 3 – South Birmingham.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
As of September, our school is looking for a new Food technology teacher to join the department to help continue the previous positive results the school has received. They are interested in finding a teacher who has a real passion for food and education and will apply themselves in order to make it happen. There are great facilities available so there is great scope to be inventive with the lessons that can be taught.
Ideally will be:-
- Experienced in teaching food technology
- Able to show some real creativity and a love of your subject
- NQT or QTS
- Able to deal with both high and low ability students
- Abe to plan, mark and deliver their own lessons
- Able to respond to behaviour effectively
- Make lessons fun, creative and useful for life beyond the school gates
- Creative get the pupils involved with projects they drive themselves
In return you will enjoy:-
- Permanent role for September will pay up to UPS 3 for validated pay scales
- NQT with guaranteed Induction if appropriate
- Work in an environment that pushes the subject positively
- Opportunity to work with great facilities to offer varied lessons
- Freedom to explore your creativity
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.