NQT English Teacher – Teacher of English – NQT – For outstanding English Department, Outstanding School with high expectations of pupils and staff alike. Located in South Birmingham nice easy commute for an NQT English Teacher from any part of the City.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
This will be your first full time permanent role at School level as an NQT English Teacher and Induction will be fully supported by your colleagues and leadership team. Great School, lovely team.
Ideally you will:-
- NQT English Teacher
- Able to show a real love for your subject
- Happy to work with solid direction from a fabulous leadership team
- Used to working on your own initiative to solve the day to day challenges that arise as an NQT
- Inspiration and really be able to demonstrate your passion for your subject
- Must love English and be able to make it interesting for even those hard to reach students
- Be able to plan and deliver innovative lessons with links to other core subjects
- Happy to go the extra mile in support of your students
- Able to work with students to achieve great results
- Be looking for long-term career and personal development prospects
- Understand the curriculum and use of data in relation to results
- Be an inspirational teacher and a positive role model
In return you will enjoy:-
- Pay to scale for NQT
- Teacher Pension
- A rewarding and challenging environment in which to work
- Plenty of support during your Induction
- The opportunity for continued career and personal development
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible with the exception of the fact that we will be working remotely and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. In the meantime be kind to one another particular those that are out there supporting us every day.
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration or calling us on 0121 423 8000.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.