Humanities Teacher – Teacher of Humanities, Teacher of History, Teacher of Geography. NQT or QTS Humanities Teacher for Ofsted “Good School”. Permanent role for September with pay up to UPS 3 supported by exceptional teaching credentials and references. Lovely School, friendly team, awesome SLT.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
Humanities Teacher for “ Good” Secondary School in North Birmingham, strong leadership team, good exam results, great teaching and learning culture. Good staff retention has been a key factor in the continued success and improving results of this School. Combine this with a culture that is totally committed to teaching and learning and it could be ideal for a fabulous Humanities Teacher.
Ideally will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- NQT or QTS Humanities, History, Geography or Religious Studies Teacher
- Able to make Humanities interesting and accessible to all ability groups
- Used to working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Happy to plan creative resources, deliver lessons to a high standard, marking and assessing in line with School policy
- Able to create resources to inspire a love of learning across Humanities
- Driven to make Humanities a core subject that everyone sits up and takes notice of
- Used to managing all aspects of behaviour
- An inspirational teacher who wants pupils to do well in lessons and get good exam results
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record as a Humanities Teacher supported by good references and pay scale validation
- This is a permanent post for September with pay up to UPS 3
- Working as part of a dynamic Humanities Faculty
- Being part of a fun, interesting and inspirational team
- Plenty of ongoing CPD
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- Working with an extremely supportive SLT
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.