English Teacher – Teacher of English, NQT or QTS for large local Secondary School which is oversubscribed and teaching and learning is at a high standard. Permanent role for an English Teacher for September NQT or QTS.
Hope you are all keeping safe. Despite what Covid 19 has visited upon us we still have Schools that are in a position to hire for September and we are actively working on their behalf. Processes round registrations and interviews will be slightly different but we need to pull together to ensure we fill roles that will be vital to educating the children we serve.
English Teacher for “ Outstanding” Secondary School in Wolverhampton, strong leadership team, aspire to achieve even better results, good staff retention and a very accessible SLT who are on hand to offer support in all areas of the role.
Ideally will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- NQT or QTS English Teacher
- Able to demonstrate capacity to work with pupils of mixed abilities
- Used to working across KS3 & KS4
- Happy to plan resources, deliver creating lessons and mark effectively
- Able to create and share curriculum resources across Maths, Science and Humanities creating vital links for English
- Interested in getting involved with local Theatres and some of the classics
- Able to provide References or placement feedback of a high standard
- An inspirational teacher who get results
- Permanent role from September the right person is more important than experience so this School with consider NQT’s and QTS English Teachers with pay up to UPS 3
- Guaranteed Induction for NQT’S
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- Excellent senior leadership department
- Opportunities for development and progression – outstanding CPD program
During the next few weeks we will be conducting our business as normally as possible and will conduct initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.