Graduate Teaching Assistant
We are working in partnership with a large Secondary School who are looking for Learning Mentors and Learning Support Assistants to enhance learning in core subjects from September to January. Primary brief to work with children and young adults to enable them to catch up on subject specific content in the classroom and enhance their capacity to work towards GCSE’s.
You will be:-
- Graduate Academic Mentor or Learning Support Assistant
- Degree or Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Ideally have worked in a School or Educational setting
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1, small group or full class support basis
- Working in partnership with teaching and leadership staff to enhance learning at all levels
- Able to demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working to deadlines as part of a team
- Have a creative, patient and effective approach to learning
In return you will enjoy:-
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- Ongoing training and CPD
- The opportunity to become a permanent member of the teaching and learning team
Please send your CV and contact details to Manny, firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to hearing from you.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.