Reporting to the Business Manager, the post holder will be required to take overall responsibility for all ICT and associated systems including school access and exit systems, CCTV and telephones across the school. A key aspect of the role is to ensure that ICT and associated systems of the school are readily available for the use of pupils and staff. Also to further develop those systems to introduce improvements and efficiency gains for all users. The post holder will also be responsible for the line management of the school’s technicians (science, DT, reprographics) and minibus drivers.
Essential Skills required:
- Commitment to professional learning and development and awareness of development of all aspects of the role
- Experience of the implementation of ICT to support learning in a classroom
- Experience in managing IT systems
- Technical and operational knowledge and experience using a Windows domain
- Experience of using SIMS
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Understanding the strategic nature of the role and the skills required to deliver the aims of the school at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy completing all tasks to a high standard
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Experience of producing and delivering staff training sessions
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Commitment to the ethos and aims of School
For further details please contact Manny Rai, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0121 423 8000The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.