We are working with a number of schools in the South Birmingham area who use Cover Supervisors on a regular basis and currently have full time, temporary roles to start ASAP.
We are looking for Graduate Cover Supervisors who have experience in the classroom, delivering pre-planned lessons, and ensuring pupils carry out certain tasks. This Schools have varied Ofsted ratings, the feedback from our staff has always been positive. We are also able to provide the right people with an opportunity to enjoy one of our training courses that will equip you for life in the classroom. This is an interesting opportunity and the schools we work with are fully supportive of their supply and permanent staff.
In order to be a Cover Supervisor you will:
- Have a good understanding of core subjects - Maths, English, Science and Humanities
- A University Graduate
- Experienced working in schools or happy to attend our training course
- An exceptional communicator, able to make yourself clearly understood with some authority
- Willing to work as part of a team
- Able to supervise lessons across different year groups
- Encouraged to go the extra-mile in order to benefit the students, and further your career
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of variety within your work
- Great work/life experience
- Good rates of pay
- Plenty of support from your dedicated Consultant
- Access to free online CPD courses relevant to the education sector
- Opportunities to enjoy School Life as part of a successful teaching team
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.