The Education Network is working in partnership with an improving secondary school, based in North Birmingham who are seeking experienced SEN practitioners to support students in their learning.
The role will also including assisting students in daily tasks such as
- Working one to one or in small groups.
- Supporting students in the classroom.
- Assisting in lessons, providing additional support and managing behaviour.
The minimum requirements for this role are
- Cache Level 3 supporting teaching and learning (Level 3 preferred)
- 6 months experience supporting children with special educational needs.
- Available full time (08:30-16:00 Monday -Friday)
- Enhanced Dbs registered with the update service (or willing to apply for one)
The Education Network Offer:
- SEN Trained
- Team Teach/other behaviour management techniques
- Flexible and calm manner
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.