ECT or QTS Teacher pay to UPS 3 - Based in Birmingham, permanent role for September, Ofsted Good School. Happy to consider an ECT or QTS English Teacher for this key role.
This school is looking for an English Teacher to join their department and help progress the children’s education to the next level. The School has recently had a change of leadership, who aim to push the school to further success, and are ready to help the English department as well as other areas of the school. The School is rapidly improving and wants a teacher who can help create an English department that gives children the tools for life that allows to have access to all the opportunities they want to pursue.
Ideally will be:-
- ECT or QTS English Teacher
- Able to work with children of mixed ability
- Used to working across KS3 & KS4
- Keen to mark, plan and deliver lessons that inspire a love of learning
- Involved in working with the department to create and share resources
- Able to manage behaviour by inspiring interest in English
- An inspirational teacher who wants pupils to do well in lessons
- Used to working in a professional, dynamic setting and have references to underpin your experience and achievements as a teacher or on placement
In return you will enjoy:-
The Education Network Offer:
- Permanent role from September could suit an ECT or more experienced English Teacher pay to UPS 3
- Plenty of ongoing CPD to include Induction support for an ECT
- Opportunities for developing your career in a well- resourced environment
- Support to include Induction if required from a great, stable SLT
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.