Business Studies Teacher – Teacher of Business Studies, ECT or QTS Business Studies. We don’t get many opportunities for Business Studies Teachers so very pleased to be working with this Improving School, looking for a permanent Business Studies Teacher for September.
Seeking a Business Studies Teacher for an “ Improving” Secondary School in Birmingham, strong leadership team, upward trend with exam results, great teaching and learning culture. Good staff retention, plenty of scope for personal development and overall a nice place to work. Strong KS5 to include Business Studies.
Ideally will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- ECT or QTS Business Studies Teacher
- Able to demonstrate capacity to create challenging and relevant lessons
- Used to working across KS3, KS4 & KS5
- Happy to plan resources, deliver good lessons and inspire a real love for Business Studies and impacts beyond the School gates
- Able to create and share curriculum resources with other departments
- Used to managing all aspects of behaviour and inspire interest in Business Studies
- An inspirational teacher who wants pupils to see how Business Studies can add real value in life and the possibility of University
- Permanent role with pay up to UPS 3
- Plenty of ongoing CPD and additional subject support
- Real links with the local Business Community
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- SLT on hand to offer support, direction and sometimes just lending an ear
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration to Manny Rai, email@example.comThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.