Computer Science Teacher, ICT Teacher, Teacher of Computer Science and ICT for Good School with some areas that need improving through really strong teaching of non-core subjects. Lovely School, nice location with an easy commute from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Dudley, and Sandwell. Will consider a fabulous ECT or QTS.
Computer Science or ICT Teacher for “ Good” Secondary School in Dudley, who have an excellent reputation in Dudley is looking to appoint a Computer Science teacher to start work in September 2022. The school is looking for someone with an engaging and positive attitude and the ability to integrate well within the existing team.
Ideally will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- Has demonstrated achieving an improvement in results, particularly at GCSE Level
- Has a real love for Computers/ICT, with a special gift of communicating that passion.
- Is dynamic, innovative, self-motivated and able to inspire others.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and demonstrates reflective practice through the high expectations they have of themselves and the students.
- Long Term opportunity
- Great facilities and resources.
- Great support from the teachers and leadership team
- Opportunities for Temp to Perm
- SLT will take a real interest in you, your progress and your well-being
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration to Manny Rai, email@example.comThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.