Geography Teacher – Teacher of Geography – Humanities Teacher with Geography specialism. South Birmingham School, Ofsted Good with Outstanding for leadership and staff development. Permanent role for September paying up to UPS 3. Will also consider good NQT with a real love for their subject.
Geography Teacher for “ Good” Secondary School in South Birmingham, who are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Teacher of Geography. The successful applicant will be an outstanding professional who takes pride in their work and is determined to develop the teaching of Geography so that students of all abilities enjoy their learning and are motivated to succeed.
Ideally will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- NQT or QTS able to teach with confidence across KS3 & KS4
- Has demonstrated achieving an improvement in results, particularly at GCSE level
- Has a real love for geography, with a special gift of communicating that passion.
- Is dynamic, innovative, self-motivated and able to inspire others.
- Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age and ability range.
- Is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of the department.
- Has experience of teaching A’ level or would like to develop expertise in this area – particularly in human geography.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and demonstrates reflective practice through the high expectations they have of themselves and the students.
- Permanent role for September pay up to UPS 3
- Joining a great department with some really creative thinkers
- Plenty of ongoing CPD
- Opportunities for promotion and career development
- Support from a fabulous SLT
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV for consideration.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.