Learning Mentor – We feel privileged to be working with this client helping them support the academic, social, and emotional development of young adults both within and beyond this exceptional setting. Ideally experience working with 14-24 year old students with some barriers to learning but can learn and mostly want to. So it is up to you and inpsire confidence in their capacity to learn.
You will be:-
- A Learning Mentor - Adult Education
- Teaching Assistant
- Or Learning Support Assistant used to working in an SEMH or SEND setting
- Able to show patience and empathy when working on a 1-2-1 or small group basis
- Happiest when you are making a difference and having an impact through this important work
- Used to be working across all core subjects from a functional skills perspective
- Capable of working on a 1-2-1 basis and having a real impact on learning and social development
- Able to commit to this long-term role with a view to it becoming something more permanent
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working in a fabulous setting
- Plenty of ongoing support and personal development
- Great pay and conditions
- Great leadership and a team that really want to make a difference
For more information, please contact Marie or Harry for a chat – Interviews are taking place within the next week so don’t miss out.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.