TEACHING ASSISTANTS - We are looking for two Teaching Assistants for one of our fabulous SEMH Schools in South Birmingham, You will enjoy plenty of support, lots of opportunity to benefit from CPD and will be treated like part of the teaching and learning family from day one. We are looking for a long-term commitment in order to ensure continuity for the children we support and someone who has a smile for every ocassion.
To apply you must be:-
- A qualified Teaching Assistant with experience working in an SEND or Alternative Provision
- Used to working with children with barriers to learning and finding resolutions to their individual challenges
- Happiest when making a difference
- Creative and able to suport even the most anxious children and enable them to benefit from education
- Looking to work as part of a team and in partnership with the Pastoral and Leadership team
- Able to use resources and add value to planning to make lessons both accessible and engaging
- A great role model and support to the children you support
- Used to working on a 1-2-1 and small group basis
- Must enjoy getting out of the classroom and doing things differently to inspire engagement in lessons
In return you will enjoy:-
- Great rates of pay
- Plenty of scope to joing the team permanently
- Ongoing training and support
- Working as part of a committed team with plenty of staff incentives
Fore more information please contact Harry or Danielle The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.