Finance Manager - Academy Trust - Must be a Qualified Accountant
The Education Network is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join an Ofsted "Good" school. We are looking for an individual who has experience managing, Finance, Health & Safety, Facilities and the day to day running of the finance support team. The school require a Chief Finance Officer who has a track record of achieving excellence and is always looking for ways to excel and create solid ROI.
This School is looking for a Finance Manager who wants to become part of a good SLT. You will be reporting directly to the Executive Headteacher and be will be given full autonomy. This is an excellent opportunity to join an Outstanding Trust who have a brilliant track record. You must have school based experience in order to be considered for this role and be happy to work as part of a team in collaboration with the SLT.
- Lead and manage Finance, Facilities and Admin Support
- Resposble for identifying and raising funding and grants for the Academy Trust and creating appropriate revenue streams
- Delivering CPD and training to staff members
- Attend SLT and school management meetings
- Responsible to the Academy Trust for all Financial aspects of the Schools that form this part of the Trust
- Promote the high standards for financial performance across the Trust
- Support the Administration and Office Team
- Be the face of Finance Management and all things finance orientated at School level
- Represeting the School at Trust level and with appropriate external bodies including Trustees and Governors
Ideally, you will:
- A Qualified Accountant
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of high standards
- Have experience leading a winning team
- Want to make a difference and improve standards at school level
- Be an excellent leader and dedicated manager
- Have experience as a Finance Manager in a regulated setting School, Healthcare, University, NHS or similar
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV via the link for this role.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.