Deputy Head Teacher - We are looking for a Deputy Head Teacher for an Alternative Provision in Manchester. Ideally this would be a permanent post but, will definitely consider an Interim appointment for September.
You will be:-
- QTS Teacher
- Deputy Head Teacher or aspiring Head Teacher
- Used to working in an Alternative Provision or Secondary Mainstream School
- Happy to work with and as part of a team and support the Head Teacher
- Able to lead from the front and continue to achieve the high standards the School already enjoys as part of a small Trust
- Used to working with complex child and funding related data
- Can support teaching and learning staff across whole of School
- Able to create strategic plans alongside the Head Teacher
- Show capacity to step up and be the key point of liaison for staff at School level
In return you will enjoy:-
- Plenty of scope to develop from a career perspective
- Working as part of an SLT that embrace creative thinking and will welcome your input
- Great salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to have an impact from the onset
For more information please contact Marie Quarterman - Linkedin with me or send your CV to email@example.comThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.