Children's Hom Registered Manager - This is a great opportunity for a Registered Manager to be part of a project that will make a difference to the lives of the children in their care.
You will be instrumental in creating a team that will not only support but will impact lives within and beyond care for children from 11-16. You will be the inspiration behind planned change and a role model for both the children and staff you support.
Ideally you will be:-
In return you will enjoy:-
- Ideally you will be a Registered Manager who loves your job but is ready for a new challenge
- Have the relevant qualifications Level 3 in Child, Education or Social Care and Level 5 Leadership (if this is ongoing our client would be happy to support you)
- An exceptional communicator, able to create a positive culture within the care provision and to ensure that staff and children are communicated with respectfully
- Able to make the children you support feel Valued, Safe, Happy and Cared for
- Fully conversant with Safeguarding and appropriate legislation
- Inspirational leader, motivated to make change and show capacity to innovate
- Happy to go the extra mile always to get the right result whilst empowering others
- Excellent rates of pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Plenty of access to ongoing CPD and Training
- The opportunity to explore the role from a temporary or permanent prospective
- Being part of an organisation totally committed to making a difference to the children they support
For more information please click the link below and keep safe.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.