Compliance Officer - Ideally able to start with some immediacy and work as part of a busy Compliance Team. You will be focusing on pre-employment checks and onboarding for permanent employees UK-wide.
This will be part of the integral hiring process for this large company that may also involve getting involved in assessment centres and recruitment campaigns as part of the brief. Lots of variety, plenty of rewards.
In return you will enjoy:
- Able to use IT systems to manage and analyse data in regard to Compliance
- A good communictor who can get things done
- Used to working in Compliance and at a fast pace in order to achieve onboarding targets
- Happy to work with a broad range of prospective employees across key role
- Looking for a long-term career as part of a good team
- Used to working with multiple tiers of information in order to achieve compliance pre-start date
- Able to use your own initiative and create plans to achieve targets in line with the role
- A good problem solver, able to handle barriers to hiring i.e. difficult Referees, time delays, missing documents
- Happy to create partnerships with prospective employees pre- employment
- Used to doing a lot of detailed work and analysing information you are presented with
- Working as part of good team
- Good pay and benefits
- Ongoing training and support
- Nice office environment
- Scope for progression
For more information please contact us for a chat.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.