FINANCE ASSISTANT – Working as part of a team for a lovely Primary Academy Trust. Full or part-time hours on offer, term-time only.
- Must have experience of using SAGE or PS Financials
- Used to handling high volume day to day financial reporting
- Entering transactions and bank reconciliations
- Working with the Finance Manager in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Working with supplier to manage payments and credit control function
- Ledger control
- Month end reporting
- Ideally working in an education or similar setting
You will be: -
- Experienced Finance Assistant or Part-Qualified AAT
- Proven ability in a similar accounting role, with an understanding of management accounts preparation and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong organisational skills, and an eye for detail
- Intermediate – advanced Excel skills
- The ability to work in a busy environment and to meet tight deadlines
- Happy to apply for a DBS as part of the compliance procedure
For more information please contact Marie or Harry.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.