The Education Network are part of The Pertemps Network Group, the largest independent Recruitment Company in the UK and proud to be family owned. Our only shareholders are "us" with every single employee given the opportunity to join the Pertemps Share Scheme. Frankly it's awesome!
It's fair to say that these are interesting times for the Education sector and certainly something none of us have experienced in our lifetime. However, we are now looking to expend our team by adding a passionate and driven consultant who would love to give something back to shcools!
As well as our many planned community initiatives, the only way to really do this is through our people and subsequently, we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work from our offices in Edgbaston as part of the amazing team.
So what are we looking for?
We are not saying this will be easy, we all know it won't be. But, we are believers that you get out what you put in with the support and guidance of your team.What do we offer in return.
- Ideally an experienced Consultant who understands that business development is both a fun and a key part of the role, meaning you need to seek the joy in this aspect of the role.
- A proven record of achievement that speaks volume for your service and commitment to your clients.
- Absolute "must have" is a genuine interest in working in education across SEND settings, Secondary or Primary Schools.
- Someone who takes their job as oppose to themselves seriously. A good sense of humour is a must, given the trying times we are experiencing plus we like to think we are a fun team!
- A creative thinker - Let's not just focus on the days but how we can create lasting partnerships with our schools.
- Goes without saying you need to be an exceptional communicator, our business is no longer just about what we do with the phone, but how we conduct ourselves in meetings, networking, community and training events. Most of which are currently virtual so real confidence is required.
- Immaculately presented - It may seem a bit old fashioned but our clients love the fact that we dress smartly for work Even though most of our meetings are now via Hinterview, Zoom or TEAMS.
- A hard working professional that is interested in a career not just a job.
- That unique person that interprets the needs of our Schools and provides a long-term solution.
- Someone that has an interest in finding innovative ways both to market our services and support our schools.
- A good balance of going the extra mile but also valuing your own time, it definitely makes you stronger.
- Oh and not afraid to try something new, challenge yourself and embrace some of our crazier ideas!
- Our training is exceptional - Business-wide whilst our clients may not be hiring we have focused on developing personal learning plans for our Consultants.
- Uncapped commission - You make it, we make sure you earn it.
- 1-2-1 coaching and support at desk level from your Director.
- Scope to innovate within our community partnerships.
- The opportunity to work for the largest independent recruitment company in the UK and become part of the Pertemps Network Group family.
So what are you waiting for? Harry has been here for 4 years and says "every day is different none more so than in recent months, but, it has made me even more focused on the important job I need to do when the Schools return. We are hoping that Easter and September are going to be the start of something amazing and I would love you to be part of it".
Please contact me directly - Check out our videos on Linkedin you will see plenty of the unique things we do by looking at my profile and our Director Marie Quarterman.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.