Are you a Primary School Teacher who strives to be an effective practitioner who supports and challenges all children to achieve their full potential? If so, then we want to hear from you.
We are working with a Good Ofsted School located in Birmingham, who the Head is searching for a Year 5 Class Teacher. Happy to consider 3-5 days per week for a teacher who can commit in the longer-term.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work
- To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
- To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- To act as a form teacher, exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil’s learning
- Enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching
- Highly motivated and have high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- Very organised and have the ability to plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- Able to work closely with colleagues as part of a team
- Patient and caring with a good sense of humour
- Willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
During the next few weeks we will be conducting initial interviews for our schools via Hinterview. Please apply via the link belowThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.