SENCO - INCLUSION MANAGER required to join a SEMH School in Birmingham. This role requires a qualified SENCO who has experience performing the full SENCO and Inclusion Manager role. You will be working with a fantastic Senior Leadership Team at this school which has high standards across the board and is looking for a caring individual who takes pride in their work. Interim role initially with permanent prospects.
You will be supporting a growing cohort with a range of Special Educational Needs, and will need a proven track record of supporting children and young adults with additional needs. This school is a busy and dynamic setting and there is a strong emphasis on teamwork and communication. You will have a great deal of responsibility for developing strategy and for working as part of a team as well as mentoring staff across whole of School. This is a lovely opportunity for the right person and I very much look forward to receiving your CV.
You will be:-
- Qualified SENCO
- Used to working with Secondary aged SEMH pupils
- Able to demonstrate a track record of dealing with third party agencies
- Happy to work as part of the leadership team at school level
- Capable of creating Safeguarding strategies and processes that will be applied across whole of School Used to adopting a truly "Consultative" approach
- Instrumental in resolving issues for children and staff as an ongoing part of your remit
- An exceptional communicator capable of making a real impact with the children you support first
- Used to handling some aspects of challenge
- Able to inspire confidence in the children you support, allowing them to find their feet
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
This is a full time role which the School are happy to consider on an interim or permanent basis for the right person. They are looking for a highly committed professional with a real love for the role as a SENCO who will be able to easily earn the respect of colleague and trust of the children you will support.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working in a positive colleague culture
- Being part of an "Outstanding" team
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Good work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in a fabulous setting
We are short-listing for this role now so please get in touch.
Not looking for SENCO work we also have roles for teaching and support staff in Birmingham Schools.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.