ASSISTANT HEAD TEACHER - SEND
Interim role for an Assistant Head Teacher for a local SEMH School. You will be working closely with the Head Teacher and have responsibilities across whole of School. This is a great opportunity to use your experience to have an impact in this key Interim role.
Ideally you will be:-
- Assistant or Deputy Head Teacher
- Experienced working in an SEND or SEMH setting
- Able to write EHCP’s, Safeguarding Meetings, CHIN meetings
- Used to working with some Youth Offenders and be able to create strategic plans to manage progress in education
- Confident in your communication with outside agencies
- Able to understand how the Curriculum needs to work and add real value
- Happy to play a key role in supporting the Head Teacher to continue to develop the School
- Provide support to your team to include professional guidance and CPD
- Be responsible for SEN Policy
- Working closely with the SENCO
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working as part of a dynamic team
- Authority to act within the role
- Great Interim Pay Rate
- Ongoing development
For more information please contact us or click the link below.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.