TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – LOVELY EXISTING PRIMARY DESK
UNCAPPED OTE - INCENTIVES - SHARE SCHEME - FUN TEAM - AMAZING TRAINING
We are looking for a pretty special Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our team. So what are the must haves? Great communication skills. Open learning style. No fear and a willingness to constantly stretch yourself and try new things. Existing Primary desk with some fabulous clients and supply staff just looking for someone who cares about what they do to continue to add value.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will benefit from:-
In return we are looking for:-
- Exceptional training on a 1-2-1 basis and as part of our Trainee Development Programme
- Support from a great team, there to help you build your career
- Working in a fun environment with people that care about our schools, supply staff and children we support
- Participation in our employee share scheme, designed to create real give back
- Unlimited OTE, lots of team and personal incentives
- The opportunity to wok with both existing and new schools in the Birmingham area
- A Trainee Recruitment Consultant committed to working with our Schools
- Someone that wants to make a difference and completely embraces our community promises
- You to step up and take the initiative on our many School projects
- The School, our supply staff and the children we support always to be top of your priority list
- Someone with real ambition to make this desk their own and continue to add value to our team
Send me your CV or call for an informal chat.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.