Head Teacher - School looking for a Head Teacher for an immediate or January start for a small SEMH School that has been able to achieve a positive work/life balance for the staff and leadership team which in turn has had a massive impact on the positive energy of this lovely School. As Head Teacher for this School you will have both relevant experience and tenure in a similar role and be looking for a challenge, you may be an aspiring Deputy Head Teacher looking for your next role.
Being a Head Teacher is a challenge, not least the fact that the responsibility for whole of school rests on your shoulders but moreover you are responsible for ensuring that you team are well supported and outcomes are good for the children you support. As a Head Teacher at this School you will be well supported and enjoy the support of a great team and the unique Academy Trust you will be part of. Their philosophy is simple "put people first". Work/Life balance is a huge part of their ongoing efforts to ensure stability within the teaching and learning team and an energised approach to working with the SEMH children at this School.
Ideally you will be:-
- A Head Teacher of Deputy Head Teacher looking for your career move
- Able to demonstrate real capacity to work in an SEMH setting supporting children with a wide range of challenges
- Used to working to a high standard and managing expectations of your team to perform in line with educational guidelines
- A driven and inspiring Head Teacher that leads the way in terms of innovation and enabling staff to "think for themselves"
- Happiest when leading a team and creating a collaborative environment in which staff continue to thrive
- A confident driver of policy and able to respond promptly to the now frequent changes in the Education landscape
- Used to working closely with non-teaching staff to ensure that the school policies, finances are rigorously controlled
- The type of Head Teacher that enjoys walking into the classroom to work with your staff and to promote your approachability
- Able to show a strong track record of results and attainment at appropriate levels for the pupils you will be supporting in School
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working with a brilliant team
- Exceptional Support from the Group Executive Head and Academy Group
- Commitment to creating work life balance
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits
- Opportunity to continue your personal development journey
For more information call Harry or Marie.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.