NURSERY ASSISTANT LOOKING TO BECOME A TEACHING ASSISTANT - LEVEL 2 OR 3 WITH SEND EXPERIENCE FOR AN OFSTED GOOD PRIMARY SCHOOL – We are looking for someone quite special for this role. Happy to consider Level 2 or Level 3 as the person and attitude is more important. Lovely School, low staff turnover currently looking to boost support for their SEND Primary-pupils across whole of School.
We need to fill this role with some urgency so please get in touch ASAP.
You will be: -
In return you will enjoy: -
- Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant or Nursery Practioner
- Have experience working with SEND pupils
- May also suit a Nursery Practitioner Level 3
- Used to working with children with EAL to include children in School for the first time
- Able to work with SEND children on a 1-2-1 and small group basis
- Happy to support children with a variety of SEND needs
- Used to supporting children during lessons and on a 1-2-1 basis
- A confident communicator that makes the children feel supported
- Happy to provide some elements of personal care if required
- Great rates of pay
- Working as part of a lovely team
- Plenty of scope to join the School permanently
- Access to “free” online learning
- Support from your dedicated Consultant
This job is a high priority so please get in touch ASAPThe Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.