Resourcer for lovely team - We are looking for an Internal Recruiter or Resourcer for our team supporting a UK-wide Recruitment Campaign. You will be able to work from our lovely office in Edgbaston with this role following Induction but must have the following experience to be considered:-
- Experience gained as a Resourcer or Recruiter
- Have worked on large scale Recruitment Projects UK-wide
- Be used to working to and reporting on KPI’s
- Ideally have experience recruiting in a Education or Regulated environment
- Have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Happy to work independently to Resource and manage national recruitment projects
- Be able to show evidence of experience and results
- Able to manage a large work load, which will vary from project to project
- Used to initiating RTW and Compliance Checks for suitable candidates
- Be used to using TEAMS to conduct preliminary meetings and interviews
- Able to present CV’s and other information to Hiring Managers for consideration
- Highly IT literate
In return you will enjoy:
- Working with a high profile business on a large campaign
- The opportunity to work from home
- Good rate of pay to include benefits
- Plenty of scope for training and development
- Ongoing prospects
For more information please contact Harry
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.