The Education Network is looking to recruit a Part-Time SEN Teaching Assistant to work within one of our partnership schools based in the South. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant committed to enhancing children's education within a classroom for a role starting in September to work part-time in the AMs only. The successful applicant will have prior experience working as an SEN Teaching Assistant and will need to understand the national curriculum and deliver this to the highest level possible. Candidates must hold a recognised Teaching Assistant qualification Level 2 and have recent school experience.
If the role of SEN Teaching Assistant interests you, and you meet the following requirements then we would love to hear from you.
- Previous experience working within a Primary School and prior SEN experience preferred
- Caring and nurturing attitude towards children
- Full understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection methods and responsibilities
The Education Network Offer:
- A passion and desire to work with students with additional needs.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new learning environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff and students
- A valid Enhanced DBS Certificate or a willingness to apply for one
- Available 5 days a week and able to commit up to the end of the summer term
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.