Learning Support Assistant
Learning Support Assistant to work on a 1-2-1 basis with a Year 12 boy in an Alternative Provision where the focus is on improving behaviour and outcomes for the pupils they support. Although capable this boy can be a reluctant learner and enjoys dedicated 1-2-1 support during lessons and in his free time. The School has a great local reputation for enabling the children and young adults they support to achieve academic outcomes.
You will be:-
- A Learning Support Assistant or Learning Mentor
- Used to working on a 1-2-1 basis in an Alternative Provision or PRU
- Happy to work on a 1-2-1 basis with a young adult who exhibits some challenging behaviour and attitudes but responds well to positive role models
- Interested in Sport and this young adult loves Sport and this is used as a great moderator
- Must be a good communicator with the capacity to be firm when required
- Looking for a long-term role as this boy needs consistency and a good role model
- Used to working as part of a team and supporting a teacher
In return you will enjoy:-
- A great opportunity to become part of a good team
- Plenty of support from us
- Paid training and inset days
- Pay to scale and PAYE
- Plenty of CPD
- For more information please contact Harry or Alex
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV to Harry.Chase @theeducationnetwork.co.uk or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance -
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.