Are you an ECT looking for your first permanent role from September 2022? Would you like to work in an ‘Outstanding’ school based in Wolverhampton?
*** Primary Teacher (KS1 or KS2) – Year group dependent on applicant
*** Mainscale/UPS (ECTs welcome to apply)
*** Permanent, Full-time – September 2022
*** ‘Outstanding’ School, Wolverhampton
We are seeking to recruit a teacher to join a very organised school from September 2022.
If you are an excellent teacher who is:
- Enthusiastic and eager to be led by our excellent leadership team
- An excellent practitioner who works hard to maintain high standards in learning in order to ensure outstanding progress for our pupils
- Is able to build supportive working relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- An excellent communicator with strong emotional literacy and a good sense of humour
If you are all of the above and more, the school can offer a host of very strong training packages which will include:
- Ofsted 2021: Staff feel positive about working at the school. They feel valued. Leaders have been highly supportive of staff, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. They have reduced requirements for marking and planning…. Training is focused on what is most relevant.
- Shared Planning and Preparation time with a year group partner
- A supportive Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team
- Exceptional mentoring/induction by members of the Senior Management Team.
The school is a multicultural school situated in Wolverhampton with a very happy family environment. They have supportive parents and children who enjoy coming to school and demonstrate outstanding behaviour.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.