Are you an early careers, recently qualified or experienced teacher looking for a new challenge from September 2022?
Would you like to work at an ‘Outstanding’ primary school, on a permanent basis?
Teacher required for an ‘Outstanding’ Birmingham Primary School based in Sparkbrook.
*** Primary Teacher (KS1 or KS2) – Year group dependent on applicant
*** Mainscale/UPS (ECTs welcome to apply) TLR available for suitable applicants
*** Permanent, Full-time – September 2022
*** ‘Outstanding’ Primary School, Sparkbrook
We are seeking to recruit a teacher to join a very happy primary school from September 2022.
If you are an excellent teacher who is:
- Catholic or sympathetic to the Catholic/multi faith nature of our school
- Enthusiastic and eager to be led by our excellent leadership team
- An excellent practitioner who works hard to maintain high standards in learning in order to ensure outstanding progress for our pupils
- Is able to build supportive working relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues
- An excellent communicator with strong emotional literacy and a good sense of humour
If you are all of the above and more, the school can offer a host of very strong training packages which will include:
- Ofsted 2021: Staff feel positive about working at the school. They feel valued. Leaders have been highly supportive of staff, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. They have reduced requirements for marking and planning…. Training is focused on what is most relevant.
- Shared Planning and Preparation time with a year group partner
- A supportive Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team
- Exceptional mentoring/induction by members of the Senior Management Team.
The school is a two-form entry, multicultural school situated in Sparkbrook, Birmingham with a very happy family environment. They have supportive parents and children who enjoy coming to school and demonstrate outstanding behaviour.
Although we understand that visits are difficult to arrange for teachers currently working within schools, we feel that you would benefit in visiting us in order to understand the full ethos of our school. Therefore, to arrange an informal meeting with the Headteacher, children and staff, apply today, complete the application form and secure yourself an interview.
The Graduate Network is part of the Pertemps and Education Network Group. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff are expected to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practices and appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Applicants will need to provide evidence of their identity and Right to Work in the UK when called for interview. We are committed to equality and diversity and will apply relevant legislation for all candidates and applicants throughout the selection process (Equality Act 2010). The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.