Are you an experienced primary teacher looking to step up into middle management?
Take the next step in your career and become a KS2 Coordinator at this ‘Good’ primary school, based in South Birmingham.
*** Primary Teacher with KS2 Coordinator responsibilities
*** Permanent role starting September 2022
*** Main Pay Scale + TLR
*** ‘Good’ primary school based in South Birmingham
*** Year 4 teaching with added KS2 Coordinator responsibilities
Purpose of the role: In addition to those responsibilities that are common to all classroom teachers in the school:
- To lead and manage the Key Stage 2 team to provide high quality learning for all children within a safe, secure, happy and caring environment
- To work in a collaborative way with all members of the teaching and support staff to ensure that high standards are recognised, valued and maintained in all areas of the curriculum.
- To contribute to the strategic direction of the school as a Middle Leader and in doing this enable the fulfilment of the vision for the school through the day-to-day support of decisions made.
- To demonstrate outstanding teaching and act as a pace setter to other staff in Key Stage 2
- To create an action plan for Key Stage 2 which contributes positively to the achievement of the School Development Plan and which actively involves all staff in its design and execution
- To be responsible for organising and managing learning and teaching in Key Stage 2, developing stimulating and challenging environments which secure effective learning and provide high standards of achievement
- To be involved in the monitoring of the quality of learning and teaching and children’s achievements across Key Stage 2, including the analysis of SATs and Phonics data identifying any areas for further development.
- To develop and implement strategies for ensuring that parents are fully involved in their child’s learning and development and well‐informed about the Key Stage 2 curriculum, their child’s individual targets, progress and achievement.
- To develop links with parents and carers of children throughout school involving them in school life as much as is possible.
- To report termly on standards and provision in Key Stage 2 to the Senior Leadership Team and use this information to inform Self-Evaluation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced primary teacher to take the next step in their career… Apply today and secure yourself an interview.
The Graduate Network are part of the Pertemps Network Group.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.