English and Media Studies SEN
Are you a QTS Teacher who strives to be an effective practitioner who supports and challenges all children to achieve their full potential? If so, then we want to hear from you.
We are working with an Ofsted "Good" SEMH School located in Manchester where the Head is searching for a Teacher that understands that the type of children they support may have barriers to learning but are also academically capable and just need the right teacher to inspire them to love learning.
*** English and Media Studies Teacher (SEN)
*** £135 - £185 per day, ongoing contract
*** Fantastic SEMH school based in Rochdale
*** Teaching small classes across KS3 & KS4 well supported by fabulous TA's.
The School is happy to look at QTS or ECT/NQT Teacher that is motivated to pursue a career in SEND. Small classes, great leadership and plenty of additional facilities available at school level to promote a truly holistic approach to learning.
- Teaching small classes across KS3 & KS4 well supported by fabulous TA's.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of teaching English and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work
- To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
- To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- To act as a form teacher, exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil’s learning
Should you wish to apply for this role, click ‘Apply Now’ or for an initial informal discussion, contact Marie Quarterman on 0121 423 8000.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the amount of applications, only successful applications will be contacted.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.