Primary SEN Teacher (Lead)
Are you an experience Primary Teacher, with SEN experience, looking to take the next step in your career?
Do you have a passionate for supporting and guiding vulnerable pupils, as well as helping to lead teaching staff?
If so, this Primary SEN Teacher role with responsibilities may just be what you are looking for!
*** Primary SEN Teacher (Lead)
*** £135 - £185 per day
*** Ongoing contract, possible permanent position
*** Fantastic SEMH school based in Rochdale
*** Highly motivated and have high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
We are working with an amazing SEMH School that truly puts the children it supports first which is evident in the Holisitc and specialist curriculum they work within. Lovely School, great team, and just need a good Primary Teacher to complete the team. Ideally someone looking for a long-term role or supply to permanent appointment as continuity is key for these children.
- HAVE A SMILE FOR EVERY CHILD.
- To maintain a thorough and up to date knowledge of the teaching of your subjects and take account of wider curriculum developments relevant to your work with SEMH and SEND children
- To plan lessons and activities to meet pupils individual learning needs
- To use a range of appropriate strategies and follow school policies for teaching, behaviour management and classroom management
- To act as a form teacher, exercising pastoral care and to do all that you can to ensure that you safeguard and promote the welfare of pupils in the school
- To assess, monitor and record the progress of pupils in your teaching and give them clear and constructive feedback through keeping appropriate and efficient records
- To report to parents and colleagues on progress and curriculum
- To take responsibility for your own professional development and use the outcomes to improve your teaching and your pupil’s learning
- Enthusiastic about all aspects of learning and teaching
- Highly motivated and have high expectations of attainment and behaviour from all pupils
- Very organised and have the ability to plan effectively to meet the needs of all pupils
- Able to work closely with colleagues as part of a team
- Patient and caring with a good sense of humour
- Willing to make a significant contribution to the life of the school
Should you wish to apply for this role, click ‘Apply Now’ or for an initial informal discussion, contact Marie Quaterman on 0121 423 8000.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the amount of applications, only successful applications will be contacted.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.