Head of Science
Are you a Head of Science looking for a new role, if so we require you for a small Ofsted "Outstanding" school in Birmingham. We are looking to recruit an outstanding Head of Science to join the team at this truly remarkable school, with excellent staff retention and a dynamic, proactive and talented team. You will be joining a school that excels all expectations and provides an excellent environment for its students to achieve great results.
As Head of Science you will be joining the middle leadership team and be an integral part in guiding the department forward. The Leadership team are known for their ability to inspire and motivate both staff and students, and have a tendency to promote from within, making this an ideal opportunity for a Head of Science that is looking for the next step in their career.
Job Role for a Head of Science:
- Current Head of Science
- Experienced QTS Science Teacher
- Happy to get involved with the whole of school life
- Show leadership capabilities and capacity to support NQTs
- Continual development of the curriculum to ensure high-performance levels
- Be a great role model and inspire pupils and teaching staff alike
- Have experience in a large high performing secondary school
- Able to teach confidently from KS3-5
- Working with highly talented students
- Show a real passion for teaching and learning
- Demonstrate capacity to perform at the highest level
In Return you will receive:
- Fabulous opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunity to enjoy career progression
- Highly academic children with exceptional behaviour
- Fantastic support network from the high performing staff
If this position is of interest to you then send us a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me for a brief conversation.
The Education Network is committed to safer recruitment and recruits to compliance and standards. Any appointment will be subject to an DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this agency.
The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.