1-2-1 Teaching Assistant required to support a Key Stage 2 child who has been diagnosed with Autism. We are looking for an Experienced Teaching Assistant who has previously supported children with special educational needs to work on a 1-2-1 basis in a vibrant and bubbly SEND School in Birmingham.
This wonderful school has an experienced team of Teaching Assistants and teachers who specialise in working with complex needs. The school requires someone who can work on a full time basis for the remainder of the academic year and who is passionate about supporting children with additional needs.
- Providing 1-2-1 classroom based support as a Teaching Assistant
- Managing any behaviours and making learning accessible
- Making school a fun, safe and engaging place for this child to be
- Supporting the class teacher to ensure that the child that you support gets the most out of each lesson
- Working with the SENCO to ensure that the child’s needs are met
In return you will enjoy:
- Working with a friendly team of experienced staff
- A role where every day is rewarding and different
- Plenty of support and training form experienced staff
- A long term Teaching Assistant opportunity, working in an outstanding school
Experience supporting children with special educational needs is essential to be considered for this role. For more information please contact Harry at The Education Network Birmingham.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.