Drama Teacher required for an “outstanding” school in South Birmingham. We are currently recruiting for a qualified Drama Teacher to teach Key Stage 3 & 4 students at an excellent secondary school, with an established creative arts department. This role is suitable for a fully qualified teacher or an NQT/ECT. You will be working with a supportive team that have been consistently praised for achieving outstanding results.
This school has access to brilliant facilities and resources, allowing you to plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons. As a Drama Teacher you will be responsible for tailoring the curriculum to meet the ability of your students, and being involved in school productions. This school provides extensive training and CPD and, has been praised for the high standard of teaching across the curriculum.
- Teaching Drama up to GCSE
- Supporting across the creative arts department
- Proactively taking part in school productions and performances
- Planning and delivering Drama lessons that stretch students
- Making sure that students’ progress is recorded appropriately
In return you will enjoy:
- Outstanding training and support from an established team
- Brilliant support from the creative arts department and senior leadership team
- The opportunity for future career progression
- Pay to scale in line with the teacher pay scalers up to MPS6
- Access to an abundance of resources
- Excellent classroom behaviour, with very little need for behaviour management
For more information about this role please contact Harry or Marie at The Education Network Birmingham, or apply now.The Education Network Offer:
Our specialist team have a combined experience of over 25 years and have unrivalled reputation within the education market, taking great pride in the extremely high service levels that we provide to both our schools and our candidates. Our service is honest and efficient and, in addition to our recruitment solution, we offer the opportunity for additional training and development for our candidates. You will also receive personalised career support from the team.
The opportunity to work in friendly, caring and supportive atmosphere where every child matters. Highly supportive, committed and hard working Consultants who will endeavor to find assignments suited to your needs.
An opportunity to extend your professional development as well as excellent rates of pay.
The Education Network is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including enhanced DBS checks and references.-
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the expected high-volume of applications we receive only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 3 days.